Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WFMW: Shopping for charity

This week's Works for Me Wednesday is all about shopping. My favorite place for children's clothes is Momma's Boy Clothing. They have adorable clothes for boys & girls. Things you can't find at a "normal" store - you have to go to a boutique or specialty store for them. They have flat rate shipping (which I'm a big fan of!) and great customer service too.

I have mentioned before that one of my favorite places to shop online is Zappos. Their customer service just can't be beat. I have also talked about GoodSearch and their shopping feature. GoodSearch allows you to choose your favorite charity (or you can allow them to donate to the charity of the day) and a percentage of all your shopping dollars is donated directly to the charity. This is something that is so easy to do...it requires very little effort to go to the GoodSearch site to see if your favorite online retailer participates, but the rewards for those charities are oh so great.

Many online retailers participate...including Zappos! Many of my other favorites are also there: Amazon, Lands End, Old Navy, Toys 'R Us, Walmart, Target...the list goes on & on! So no matter where you decide to shop, please start at GoodSearch!

Now, head over to Rocks in My Dryer to find out where everyone else likes to spend their hard earned money!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I posted about GoodSearch/GoodShop this week too - LOVE them!