Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Idol opinions

I am planning to write a real post about this, but the kiddos aren't napping great today and I seem to be running out of time. Since I don't know if I'm going to have a chance to put all my thoughts on paper, I wanted to at least 'get it out there' with who I think should go home tonight. David & I almost always DVR things, so we don't watch real-time, and we never vote for singers, but we like to talk about them & decided to 'score' them this round. Here's a quick summary, I'll add more comments later if I have the time.

Bottom 2 guys:
Jason Yeager (12)
David Archuleta (11) - now I know he seems to be one of everyone's favorites, but neither of us liked him. Since I doubt very seriously he's going home, I'll say that our 3rd borrom is Danny Noriega (10).

We actually had the bottom 3 guys ranked exactly the same. Our top 2 guys, for reference, are:
Jason Castro (1)
Michael Johns (2)

We had these ranked the same also. Other than our top 2 & bottom 3, the middle of the pack was kind of mixed up for us - we did not agree exactly on the other 7 guys rankings.

Bottom 2 girls:
Amanda Overmyer (12)
Kristy Lee Cook (11)

Top 2 girls:
Syesha Mercado (1)
Alaina Whitaker (2)

We only agreed on the bottom 2 and top 2 girls, although I have to say about Amanda Overmyer that I really liked her in auditiona but thought she sucked last night. I really hope she sticks around though. David thought she was better than I did, but he still thought she was one of the worst 2.

These rankings are based ONLY on last night's performances, not any audition clips that we've seen.

Hopefully I can write more later...

No comments: