Monday, February 25, 2008

don't waste the cheap stuff

Argh! I am a huge hot chocolate fan, well really, a huge fan of chocolate milk cold or hot. I used to be a real hot chocolate snob and would only drink the homemade from scratch stuff, but now I drink swiss miss most of the time. I'm just too lazy to make it from scratch every time I want it. For Christmas, I got a tin of Ghirardelli hot cocoa. Can you say YUMMMMM? So typically I drink the regular old swiss miss, but on some days I decide to go for the high quality stuff. And what do I do today when I get my mug ready to drink? Of course, I spill it. And was today a day that I decided to drink the cheap swiss miss? Of course not! I had to have the Ghirardelli today! I am so cheap frugal that it really bugs me to spill something so yummmy and expensive (ok, I know it's not THAT expensive, but for what it is, it is, ya know?). Why oh why couldn't I have spilled my swiss miss?

No comments: