Wednesday, November 14, 2007

On a related note

Yesterday I mentioned what great customer service I've experienced when shopping with Zappos. On a related note, today I'd like to share about GoodSearch. I've added a button to my sidebar that will hopefully remind people to use it. GoodSearch is a search engine that will donate to a charity of your choice every time you perform a search through it. It also has a shopping feature that takes you to a variety of online retailers, including Zappos (who donates 6% of your purchase to your charity), Target, Best Buy, Old Navy, Gap, Walmart...the list goes on and will soon include Amazon.com! Each retailer donates a percentage of your purchase amount to the charity.

This is a great easy way to have money donated to your favorite charity, or the charity of the day selected by GoodSearch. The search engine is powered by Yahoo! so I typically get great results.

No comments: