Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Um, the wiggles?

Matthew watches a little tv...he watches Curious George, Clifford, and Super Why. Occasionally we watch Dora and recently we've discovered the truck show on TLC, I don't even know the name of it, but I did set the dvr to record it. Today before "ooh ooh ah ah" (aka Curious George) came on, an ad for The Wiggles live played. Matthew immediately started jumping up & down telling me he wanted THAT, and pointing at the tv. Now, he might have watched The Wiggles 2 or 3 times, but that's it. Now suddenly he's jumping up & down to go see them? I'm not sure he understood that it was an ad for a live show, maybe he just wanted to watch them on tv? Either way, tonight when David gets home I'll have him see what ticketmaster has to offer. And then check his work...sometimes they get great deals on tickets. (Like last week when they gave out 500 free Kenny Chesney tickets!) Maybe we can give Matthew "THAT!"

I'm also pleased to say baby butterbean is HOME! Finally! Actually he came home Sunday, but I have been reluctant to "bother" my sis and check on them. It seems 4am is his rough time, but that's because she was following hospital orders to wake him every 3 hours to feed him. He had a checkup today and the pediatrician told her not to bother with that. I am so happy they are home, and that he is healthy enough to be home. I can't wait to meet the little guy! I really hate living 900+ miles away! I'll be there in 2 weeks though!!! :)

1 comment:

nancy said...

The wiggles are the devil.

I've been to two live shows - one show was front row. Good god. The kids freaking ~loved~ it though. Just loved it.