Friday, August 22, 2008

i'm a pretty bad aunt

I can't believe I didn't even mention Jonah in my last post! My little sister brought him to visit Monday. They spent the day with us and will be back today for the weekend. He is beautiful, precious, perfect! Absolutely perfect! I sat and held him for the longest time. Matthew was very gentle and sweet with him, rubbing him on the head and saying "i love baby jonah." Scarlett was pretty pleased to meet him too, as long as he was in his mommy's arms. She smiled and grinned and kept going over to check him out. Later I had him and she was NOT happy! She pretty much wrapped herself around my legs and screeched. She's a little rotten.

So yeah, the new nephew is perfect. And I think I'm doing a good job avoiding getting baby fever right now. We'll see how it is after a weekend with them.

1 comment:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Congrats on your new nephew!

Thanks for entering our M&Ms giveaway, Kaci. We'll announce the winner later this week, so check back.

And we'd love to have you a a regular reader.

Good luck with the baby fever. Maybe chocolate will help :-).