Wednesday, October 1, 2008

diapers!!!

I totally forgot to mention that my diapers came Saturday! I opened up the box hoping to see lots of beautiful squishy diapers and was actually disappointed in the fabrics. You see, I ordered a "bundle" of prints, which meant that I had no say in what prints I received. I looked through the past prints available and almost all of them were really cute and then in early September she posted a picture of *some* of the prints that were shipping. There were a few in it that I knew if I received I would have a hard time selling, yes, they were that cute. But of course, murphy took effect and I received none of those ultra cute prints. Mine were pretty boring. I got these:
Fairy Dress Up
Cabbage Rose
Poetry
Best Friend
Sassenach
Queen Anne

I will take pictures & share when I'm not feeling lazy, so if you're curious but don't want to click the links, you can see them later. But really, I don't LOVE any of these. I would have much rather gotten these:
Paislig
Skull Candy
Concentric
Swirly Twirly

I think it's good I didn't get Skull Candy. I've seen it auction for ~$200 and I would have wanted to keep it, but there's no way I could keep a diaper that's "worth" $200. What would you do with a $200 diaper? Would you put it on your baby to pee & poop in? I've seen people use the "Victoria's Secret" argument...they buy "nice" panties for themselves so their babies should have "the best" too. But people, I don't pee and poop in my panties!

So, back to my original plan...I'm going to try to sell 5 of these diapers & keep one. While I wasn't crazy about any of the prints, the diapers are soft and squishy and feel much better than any others I've bought. I still simply have to try them out of curiousity! Give me opinions - which one would you keep?

1 comment:

IdleMindOfBeth said...

I vote for keeping fairy dress up.

and you TOTALLY got ripped on the selection! I think concentric is my fav of the bunch (for whatever that's worth).