Thursday, September 18, 2008

random tidbits

  • I'm down another pound this week. Yay me! It's coming off, slowly but surely. I also think I've developed habits that will help me keep it off.
  • I mentioned developing good habits - I just LOVE the boot camp class at my gym. It is hard, really really hard, but I always feel so good afterwards. I also feel great when I realize how much better I keep up now than when I first went! If there's a boot camp style class near you, I highly recommend it.
  • The weight loss thing is going well for David too. He weighs less now than when we got married! I won't mention how good the weight loss has been for our sex life. It's a matter of being in better shape. With both of us going to the gym several times a week, we both have more energy. But I said I wouldn't talk about that.
  • Scarlett is getting sweeter every day it seems. She's getting so free with hugs and kisses - she just randomly walks up to me smacking her lips and then holds her face up towards me until I lean down and kiss her.
  • Matthew is growing up so much - he's such a little boy now, wanting to play with matchbox cars, airplanes, and rocket ships. His imagination continues to amaze me.
  • My pc crapped out on me Monday. I think it got a virus, but whatever happened it decided to do a system restore all on its own. Getting programs installed and all is a complete pain in the ass. I keep running into things I can't do because I don't have the right software. And while I think the computer is clean and virus-free now, any webpage I try to view is taking forever to load, if it loads at all. I *think* this might be a provider issue though.
  • Tonight I go to photography class again. I skipped the last few classes over the summer because of our trip to Georgia. I'm cheating though & not doing the homework - I'm just going to take in the same pics I took last class.
  • Tomorrow night we're going back to Georgia, but we're flying this time. It's a quick weekend trip. David is working with a recruiting group from his company. They are having a tailgate at Georgia Tech Saturday and we're all going to the game. Matthew is excited to fly on a place and see Buzz, but has no concept of "tomorrow".
  • On our AFI list, we still haven't watched #94(Pulp Fiction), but we've seen it a lot - we are just waiting on the library copy on DVD to be available. We did wtach #93 - The French Connection, last weekend. I didn't care for it. Just not my type of movie. It was boring. Not worth its own post.

No comments: