Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm sick so

Here's a short update. We visited another church Sunday. Same denomination as the one 2 weeks ago, different location. It was ok, but neither of us "liked it" as much as the other one. I seem to have caught a nasty cold. It has given me a toothache, at least I'm pretty sure it's because of the cold. I hope so! Regardless, my tooth hurts so much I can barely open my mouth to eat my chicken soup! Sunday we tried to build a snowman. It didn't go so well...we have plenty of snow but it's too powdery, practically impossible to pack! Matthew was excited about building a snowman, so we made a small one on our deck.

Also, Scarlett is crawling! I seem to be blogger dumb and unable to post the video, but you can see it at our picture/video site.

And here are some pictures - for more pictures see the homepage from the link above.






1 comment:

nancy said...

lol. I'm totally laughing at the boots!!!

All very cute pictures!!! :) :)