Wednesday, July 9, 2008

how did I manage that?

I haven't figured out how this happened, but this morning when I got on the scale I actually weighed LESS than I did 2 weeks ago! I still don't understand how yesterday I weighed at the gym & weighed more than I did June 26th at the gym (3.8 lbs more) and this morning I weighed 0.5 lbs less than I did June 25th??? Can someone 'splain that to me please?

To add to my confusion, I ended up eating pretty poorly last night. I thought we would ignore my birthday, since I had kind of gotten my own gift. I told David I wanted photography classes for my birthday, he found a class, and I signed up. (I start tomorrow - YAY!) I had also indulged in good food while on vacation, so I didn't *need* cake (who ever does?). BUT, my super wonderful husband got me one anyway. A DQ ice cream cake! He knows they are my favorite! So after eating well all day and planning to have a small ice cream treat later in the evening (that I saved points for), I ate 2, yeah, not one, but two, pieces of ice cream cake. There went ALL my bonus points for the week! I'm exaggerating. I checked the DQ site & 1/8 of the cake is 15 points, so since I had 10 points left after supper, I still have bonus points left! Good thing since we still have cake left over. You know I'm gonna eat a piece of that tonight.

See why I don't believe the scale.

AND AND AND, my super duper wonderful husband, in addition to buying me a DQ ice cream cake AND photography classes, also bought me tickets to see Toby Keith. I have liked his music oh forever, and can't wait to see him live!

No comments: