Friday, June 20, 2008

darn that murphy guy

Who the heck does he think he is? Making laws that interfere with my plans! Just my luck that it's nice and sunny (and HOT!) all morning while Matthew and I play outside, but then this afternoon, when he and Scarlett are both napping, and AFTER I've gotten the laundry taken care of (well almost, there's a folded load, a load in the dryer, a load on the clothesline, and a load in the washer so there's not much I can do right now), I decide to put my swimsuit on, grab my book and the baby monitors, and head out to sit by the pool. Wouldn't you know - it's cloudy! Next time I'll check for sun before putting my suit on.

How many grammar rules did I break with that mega run-on sentence? Bah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

imagine how bad it hits you when your last name IS murphy! lol

Kaci said...

now that's funny!