Monday, October 8, 2007

What an idiot!

Somehow I have been posting to my blog but nothing was showing up. A friend pointed it out to me today, thinking that I meant to start blogging but never did. Boy do I feel stupid. I was using an editing software but somehow was submitting the posts wrong. Now to get them to show up I have to copy & paste, but when I do that all the links & pictures & stuff are not working. I am for now working on getting all the content up, then I'll try to add the other stuff, but until then, hopefully someone will enjoy reading all my thoughts from the past few months! LOL I have never felt dumber!

My idiotic moment of the day however, was when I managed to fall up the stairs this afternoon. Yep, UP the stairs. We were out in the yard playing and Matthew found a big rock. He played with it for a while, then left it in the grass to play with his truck on the deck. Scarlett & I sat in the swing while Matthew played. He asked for his rock, and rather than have him go back in the yard to get it, I told him to wait on the deck and I'd get it. Somehow as I'm coming back up the steps (about 7 of them) I trip and fall. I managed to hold Scarlett in a way that she didn't hit a thing, but I am sore and bruised. As I sat on the steps trying to compose myself, Matthew got upset. He sure is an empathic little guy.

No comments: