Friday, October 26, 2007

This IUD

After I had Scarlett we decided that an IUD would be a good option for birth control. I had it inserted early September and would have sworn that I could feel it up there. It's not always a bad feeling, but I was aware of it, if that makes sense. Unfortunately sometimes it just plain hurts. It had gotten a lot better - to the point I didn't notice it, but now suddenly I can tell it's there again. I don't think this is normal. My other complaint is that I've been spotting and/or bleeding almost every day since I got it. That does a worse number on my sex life than having 2 children! So, I'm going to call my ob Monday to see what she thinks. I do think it's the best birth control option for me, but I'm worried it's not quite right if I can feel it. I can deal with the spotting for a while, but how long is it going to last???

No comments: