Tuesday, October 9, 2007

the little lotto player

I noticed Matthew playing with some spare change that somehow found its way to the floor. I'm not crazy about him playing with change, as that is one of the biggest choking hazards around our house. I mentioned it to David, in a nice nagging sort of way, since he's the only one who brings loose change into the house - mine either goes in my wallet or in the car, not in my pockets. He told me he would try to be better about putting it away, and then told me he had noticed Matthew playing with a penny earlier in the evening. Turns out Matthew had taken down one of the magnets off the refrigerator and was playing with it, then he found a penny, so he started trying to scratch off the magnet! Yep, he's a little lotto player in the making. When we were in Florida David's dad had gotten some scratch off tickets and let Matthew scratch them off, so we know exactly where the idea came from! Hopefully if he strikes it rich he'll take care of me in my old age ;)

No comments: