Thursday, February 26, 2009

randomness

I think I've got to potty train Scarlett. She won't potty but she asks to, and now she's become a little stripper. She loves to run around naked. She takes her diaper off every chance she gets too, including this afternoon when she should have been napping. After she had been upstairs a while I heard her "mommmeeeeee" so I grabbed a diaper to change her. Usually if she doesn't go straight to sleep it's because she's pooped so I go prepared. Unfortunately today she pooped & stripped. So yeah there was poop all over her & the crib. After a quick bath and cleaning I put her back down, and hope she won't strip & poop more. I think we'll buy some pretty panties this weekend & just see how that goes...

I wish I had posted my top 3 from last week's American Idol episode, since those were the 3 that moved on to the top 12. David only differed in that he though Anoop should go through instead of the oil rig guy, and right now Anoop is one of my favorites for wild card. But anyway, this week I didn't see an obvious top 3. I think Adam & Megan will be the top guy & girl. But I think Allison & Jesse both have a shot too. And then there's Kris. If a 2nd guy gets through I think it will be him, but I'm betting 2 girls get through this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was right last week too. I agree with Anoop on the wildcard too.

I really like Megan, but I thought Allison was better last night. Megan's dance moves were kind of odd looking. Allison's interview skills are awful though. If I had to call this week, I'd pick Allison, Megan and Adam.