Friday, February 13, 2009

my weight

I've been so frustrated with my weight loss. I am really frustrated with MYSELF for not doing better from September to January. Here...you can see what I mean:

Weight Chart


If I had done better during that time, I would be at my goal. I wouldn't be kicking myself over it. I would be shifting gears to maintain, not lose. But I'm not. I'm still working on the losing. Bah. I'm hoping to be at goal in the next 10 weeks. Totally doable, if I stick to my plan!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaci don't be frustrated. You have done SO good. You inspired me to lose weight. You are very dedicated, but like you tell me, sometimes we just have our off times. Remember that!

My Three Sons said...

We all get in a slump every now and then. Stop looking at the what ifs. Look at how far you have already come along!!! I'm so proud of you for losing that much weight. That is something you should be proud of as well. When you start losing a little bit more, you will get motivated. I wish I could weigh your amount. I have lost 11 pounds recently but I have a feeling all of my loss if from stress.

Take care and have a great weekend

nancy said...

It's OKAY. You are still doing fantastically. Just keep going and you'll see the last of those pounds off your body!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! You can do it!

I haven't done anything since losing that first 5. I need to get my but in gear and start on the remaining 35. I really want to drop 20 before we start TTC again and keep working on it until we do conceive.