Wednesday, March 11, 2009

idol thoughts & some other krap

Last night Jorge & Kris were my bottom 2. David had Jorge too but I can't remember his 2nd. We also think Jasmine might go home, even though we think she's got a good voice. The sad thing to me, if Kris goes home, is that I really want to like him he just hasn't won me over yet. I think no doubt, Adam and Alexis were AWESOME last night. To me Danny wasn't as good as he has been, but I am sure he'll be around for a long time. I also thought Michael was good last night.

There was something else I wanted to mention, not Idol related, but now I can't remember what. Loser!

And Beth, you asked what happened to your boy...his darling sister threw a car at him and blackened his eye. Then he was climbing into the toy box (which is a nono) and he fell & scraped his mouth/chin. Those were the injuries in the pic, now healed. But yesterday he scratched his head really bad - he was walking with a book & Scarlett pushed him, he fell and caught the side of his head (his temple I guess) on the corner of the book. It looks icky. Poor kid. No hockey/skate injuries yet, but Scarlett is getting him ready! I know some other people were wondering too since they asked me in other places.

No comments: