Thursday, March 5, 2009

bag o'randomness

On the wild card Idol round, Anoop, Jesse, and Megan are my favorites, based on the week1-3 performances. I doubt those are the 3 selected though. Especially Jesse, since the judges almost didn't even put her in the wild card round.

Someone I know online says they dress their kids like miniature adults. I definitely don't. I dress my kids like kids. I dress them in gingham seersucker with bunny rabbits and snowman outfits with butt bows and ribbons. But *I* would never wear a big version of those clothes. Lately I have been knitting diaper covers (soakers, shorties, or longies) for Scarlett. They are wonderful, and I think they are oh so cute! But ya, I'd never wear hand knit wool pants. However, some adults, um, will. I don't know what copyright laws are about posting pictures even if I credit the original source, so I'm just posting the link. You'd never catch me in those! But to each her own, right?

But here is Scarlett in her momma-knit pants and I think she's pretty darn cute!


I won't be around tomorrow - the kids are going to daycare while David & I go to a meeting. Matthew is so excited. They went a couple of weeks ago and had a ball. Kinda makes me feel bad for keeping them home with me every day!

While I had the camera out, the kids were being so sweet, so I snapped a lot of pictures. Here are a few of my faves:


Scarlett gave Matthew a kiss:


And then I encouraged them to hug - Matthew does this incredibly sweet pat on the back as he hugs that just melts my heart, and you can kinda see him patting in this pic:


sweet but tough - look at that face :(

2 comments:

IdleMindOfBeth said...

What happened to MyBoy???

And the lilMiss, too cute, as always!

Anonymous said...

I think all the stuff you make is WAY cool...but ya, I personally wouldn't wear it. LOL I think it's great for kids though, especially little girls.