Wednesday, December 17, 2008

might be quiet for a while

Sorry for all the posts today, but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas before I go silent. I probably won't post over the next couple of weeks - we will have a house full of family for a few days and then a little bit of a break right at Christmas. We will actually spend Christmas Eve & Christmas day at home, but it will be quiet and David's mom will still be here. But David will also be off work, so it's just going to be family time. I'm going to try to stay away from the computer. :)

Then after Christmas we are heading south to visit more family, so I'm just not gonna be around. By choice, but anyway, I'm sure I'll be back in January with lots to share! Unless I kill my MIL, since we will be spending over a week together! Then I'll be locked up somewhere. I'll try to restrain myself.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Hey there. First off I just wanted to say thank you for you kind words on my blog. I was playing catch up with your blog and WOW you are keeping yourself quite busy these day.

Carson has been placed on a homebound status so that means I get to do the Christmas dinner for the whole family. So I will be right there with you. Your menu is very similair to mine. I always do Easter with a ham but my mom bought a turkey for me and I have never cooked one before so wish me luck!!

As for the weight thing, I'm needing to lose 20 more pounds (I have finally managed to lose 9 pounds and keep them off) so I will be waiting until New Years as well. So we will have to keep on each other to acomplish our goals.

I hope you have a really wonderful Christmas and tell your little one happy birthday. My middle son has a birthday on Dec 26th so we both have almost X-mas babies.

PS is it alright if I put your blog on my sidebar so I don't miss any of your posts?