Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am such a dork

We got an early Christmas gift this weekend. My mother-in-law visited and brought several gifts with her, and she had Matthew hand David a box. It was a Wii. I'm not too big into video games but had told David just last week I thought I would like a Wii because of Wii Fit. We opened it & have been playing, and here's where the dorky part comes in....my right tricep is sore! I am sure it is from bowling or tennis, as those are the things we're playing the most, but geeze louise - how bad are my muscles if playing a video game makes me sore?

I thought I had been doing the right things, exercise wise. I am not doing them as often as I'd like, but I am hitting the gym, usually a few times a week, doing a combination of cardio & weights. I guess I need to ramp up the gym time. David did tell me last night that he thinks I'm "putting too much into my swing" on tennis. He informed me I don't need to swing like it's a real racquet. This was said after I took off my sweatshirt (I was wearing a tee underneath) because I was working up a sweat.

No comments: