Friday, May 2, 2008

he only wants the points

I am sorry for not writing more often, between the kiddos & projects I have going on, I've been staying busy away from the computer. Weight watchers is going well - I lost 5 lbs in the first week + 2 days, so I'm very pleased. I know it won't come off that fast every week, the first week is usually the fastest, right? But I'll be happy to lose it a little at a time. I also need to pat myself on the back because I have worked out every day except on the weekend since we started WW. I actually started an exercise program before David joined, but now it is extra motivation to exercise so I can get extra points.

About exercising for points, David went out to lunch yesterday, and ate a HALF-POUND burger! Yes, you read that right! Of couse he has a lot more points than I do so he can occasionally eat a half-pound burger. Anyway, I have some medicine that I put on my hands (for my eczema). I don't use it every day, just at bedtime when my hands are in bad shape. So when I plan to use it and think there's a chance we might, um well, do the deed, I wait & apply it after. Last night I somehow asked him as I was getting ready for bed if I should apply it or wait. Do you know he had the nerve to tell me he needed some exercise points for the day so maybe I should wait?!?!

Great...he doesn't want me, he wants the points! Makes me feel valued. Whatever.

2 comments:

IdleMindOfBeth said...

I'm sorry, but I giggled at that...

Turns out your SuperHubby is really - just a guy.

Hugs, and miss you!

Anonymous said...

OMG I would have smacked him!!!!