Friday, May 29, 2009

cuh-razy dream

We went camping last weekend and I keep meaning to blog about our trip but life's getting in the way. Instead today I'm going to retell the crazy dream I had last night.

Started out in a waiting room at a doctor's office. They call me back but instead of the room they took me to being a normal exam room, it was a medium size room with chairs set up all around the walls. There were 2 other girls in there, Mellissa, who I went to school from 5th-12th grades with, and Tonya, who I knew from a student organization at Georgia Tech. Haven't seen or talked to either of them in at least 10 years. I sit down & chat with them, then Doctor B comes in. We chat & it's all good.

Then, in walks Preacher S, who was the preacher at the church I grew up in from the time I was 9 until a few years ago. He now lives just down the dirt road from my family back home and is like a member of the family, but certainly not close enough to be at my gyno's office with me!

More chatting, then he leaves (thank goodness!). Dr. B says if I'm ready for my exam she will leave so I can undress. She leaves but Mellissa & Tonya stay. And don't forget, there's nothing but chairs in the room. There's also no hospital gown or sheet or anything to cover up with. Oh well...I tell the other girls "I hope y'all don't mind seeing my ass today", then I strip and kinda lay in one chair with my knees up over the armrest & my feet in the next chair.

Then I wake up. WTF? Those of you who know me know I'd never put my bare ass in a chair that there's no telling WHO ELSE sat in!

Anyone out there interpret this sort of thing?

No comments: