Friday, May 22, 2009

finally friday

I really hate to complain, but this has been one of the longest weeks I can remember.  I think Matthew & Scarlett have a bad case of spring fever or something because they are totally uncooperative it feels like all day every day.  Oh wait, maybe that's called being 3 and almost 2.  I have been trying to get them outside as much as possible since I know how much they enjoy it and the weather has been beautiful.
 
The other day David took them to the park and Matthew insisted on pulling the wagon all the way home (except when crossing the kinda busy street where the light is barely long enough to get across the street...David pulled it there.)  He even pulled it up a long and steep hill that seriously, when I pull the wagon up that hill, I get tired.  And yes, Scarlett was in the wagon!
 
This weekend we are planning to find a campsite somewhere & camp.  We had such a nice trip last fall and again, the weather is beautiful.  We *might* go west and try to go to the sand dunes.  It's something I've wanted to do since we moved to Michigan and now that we might be moving I need to start crossing those things off my list.  Kind of a bucket list but just a moving list, huh? 
 

No comments: