Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I what?

Yesterday I was sick and at some point when Matthew asked me to play football I told him no because "I feel like poop." Last night when they sat down to eat supper and I walked in with Scarlett's bib, he looked up at me and said "mommy you smell like poop." David & I were both kind of astonished and then I remembered saying I felt like poop earlier so I think he was just confusing his senses. Rest assured I did not smell like poop!

Last night's Idol wasn't nearly as exciting as I hoped it would be. I actually thought Kris outsang Adam last night but over the whole season Adam has been the best. I don't vote so I can't say what goes through the minds of people who do vote. Do they take the whole season into account or just the current week? I dunno. I do think Kris has a slight advantage because I think people who liked Danny and still want to vote will prefer Kris over Adam. Either way, I don't think winning makes a difference. If Clay Aiken didn't prove that, Chris Daughtry did.

No comments: