Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tupperware

Last night I was cleaning up after supper and had some leftovers. I grabbed a Tupperware container from the drawer to use for storage. To my surprise I found that it already had something in it. We have very little storage space in our kitchen and I don't usually put lids on tupperware and rubbermaid - I stack them inside each other, but this specific piece I stack others inside and then put the lid on. I guess sometime we put food in it and then the other one of us didn't realize it was food inside so we put it in the drawer. Even more surprising is that the food still *looked* edible. No way was I going to try it though! The last time I made quesadillas was before we went out of town for Thanksgiving - THAT'S how long the tupperware kept it! Needless to say I'll be checking my tupperware a little more closely before putting it away from now on!

No comments: