Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A shitty day!

Sorry to make so many posts today - I figured with all the pictures it was better to split the ones about the weekend. After a good weekend I couldn't be having a shittier day. I just lost my job. Technically I'm a contract worker so I don't really have a job, but I only work for one company (it's the company I worked for before we moved to Michigan) and they decided they need to put the contract on hold. I am sure it is easier for them to do that than to let someone who is a full time employee go, but it sucks for me!

They want to put it on hold for 3-4 months, but what am I supposed to do in the meantime? Pick my nose & scratch my ass?

David & I have always been pretty responsible, so I think financially we should be okay for a bit, but I am afraid to sit around & wait on them to get their shit together & call me back.

I also love our daycare situation and don't want to change that unless absolutey necessary, so that means trying to find something part time Tues-Thurs. The economy & job market here suck, so I really dread trying to find something.


AAAAAGGHGGHHHHH! What am I going to do?

1 comment:

nancy said...

Oh man, that SUCKS. I'm so sorry. Why do companies always do this at the end of the year? I mean, I understand the financial aspect, but damn, it's the holidays. Where is the heart anymore?

~hugs~