Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday!


After Matthew's nap we celebrated his birthday with cake & presents. He seemed really into the whole birthday thing, so it was a lot of fun. I think he blew out his candles 5 times! After we put him to bed, we heard him singing "Happy Birthday" to himself.

Here are some more pictures of his birthday celebration:





MIL complimented us on what a good baby Scarlett is - she said she has never seen a better baby As stressed out as I get when I have to spend time with MIL, this weekend was a pleasant surprise! There were absolutely no tense moments - she basically got to enjoy her grandchildren & I was able to get things done around the house. (and oh yeah, she folded a TON of laundry while they both slept!)

There were a few things I wanted to do that I did NOT get done, mainly finishing up the Christmas shopping and cleaning out our bedroom. Right now my dresser is still full of spring/summer & maternity clothes, and my winter clothes are piled up in rubbermaid containers in front of the dresser! It's a mess...maybe I'll get it straight soon though!

No comments: