Wednesday, September 9, 2009

growing up fast

I knew this day would come but it seemed to sneak up on me.  I think I didn't really prepare because I *hoped* we would be moved by now but once we decided not to pursue opening a business of our own at this time, I finally started researching preschools.  Fortunately for us they don't fill up too quickly around here due to the current economy, and all of them around us still had openings.  So I decided to go the easy route of signing up for the one closest to our house :)  Of course that wasn't all my decision was based on, but it will be nice to get up, have breakfast, and walk Matthew to school those 2 days a week. 
 
Tonight is orientation for parents and he starts next Thursday.  My baby is getting big!
 

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

It is bound to happen. I have one in HIGH SCHOOL and boy do I feel old!

They just grow up in a blink of an eye. I was going through pics of Coltan and Cody when they were little and just wanted to cry. They used to be angels and now they are teenagers. You will understand what I mean someday. LOL