Thursday, April 30, 2009

boy was i surprised

First some tidbits about the kids because I really haven't talked much about them lately.  Scarlett is big into wanting to help.  Unfortunately she's not very good help yet!  She is so cute though when she says "me hep" that I rarely tell her no.  She is such a character - we have so much fun. 
 
Matthew's latest thing is making bubbles when he pees.  Yeah, he loves to brag about what big bubbles or how many bubbles he makes.  He also already compares himself to other boys...when we were in Georgia he watched us change my nephew's diaper and said "my winkie is bigger than baby Jonah's".  So we told him that was because he was a big boy and baby Jonah is a baby.  Oh boy.  What am I gonna do with these kiddos? 
 
We have hockey tickets for tomorrow night's game.  I was bummed about not having a game last weekend so now I'm excited again. 
 
And ok - I was SHOCKED by Idol results last night.  Not that Matt went home, I expected that.  He just didn't live up to the expectation after he said he'd been waiting for that week all season.  When you make a statement like that you have to show why you've wanted that week, and he just didn't do it.  What shocked me was that Adam was in the bottom 2.  I really expect him to win it all.  He's the most talented one up there.
 

No comments: