Wednesday, April 15, 2009

back, idol & a little about the trip

Whew!  I'm tired.  Our trip was a good one but long, and I'm glad to be back home.  I am not sure my body will be happy to return to the gym this afternoon, but I see no reason to put it off.  (actually I can think of a few, but none of them are good enough!)  The first part of our trip was just "spend time with the family" time, then we did some research for business stuff, and then Easter & more time with family. 
 
I think we've pretty much decided what we want to do business-wise, but we need to see if we can work out details before we actually do anything.  And, one of us needs to find a job.  *I* can't handle us moving without a steady income and benefits (mainly health insurance).  I don't want that stress added to the other stress that we'll already be inviting.  David has said maybe he could stay here for a while until our business is doing well enough for him to come too, but I don't think that's fair to any of us.  Even with frequent visits / trips back and forth, the kids aren't old enough to understand, I will need a break, and David would miss them like crazy. 
 
As for Idol, I have no clue!  LOL - I think Anoop should probably be gone, I wish Lil was gone but I thought last night was a better performance than her other shouting ones lately.  I personally thought allison was bad last night, but the judges loved her.  I don't get it - she seemed off last night, but I still think she's amazingly talented and damn, she's only 16!  Adam is way above the rest of the competition IMO.  And I still like Danny too, just didn't think he was as good last night.  Now I'm gonna sit on my ass in front of the dvr & watch the part of last week's show that I didn't see.  Lame, huh?

1 comment:

nancy said...

just letting you know I can't read any of your posts because I'm behind on idol and i can't find out anything ahead of time!