Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ugh - i'm a bad blogger

I have really been a bad blogger lately - not many updates, boring, blah blah.  Anyway, I'm trying to spend time getting things done around the house and not spend as much time on the pc.  So after being away & now home but not online as much I'm really behind on my blog reading too.  I'm sorry to those of you who happen to read me.  (Idol thoughts below too.)
 
I've been knitting like crazy and I think I'm getting a little faster.  I've whipped out 3 pair of shorties in the past couple of weeks.  Still not fast, but faster than I was.  It's nice to see progress made and know that I'm making something Scarlett will wear. 
 
Now Idol...I really think Lil & Anoop should have been gone for a while now, and last night confirmed that they should go home.  VFTW is picking Lil, so I know that's helping her, but I don't give them enough credit that I think they are the only reason she's still around.  There have to be some others out there voting for her.  I don't guess I really care, I think the best performers will end up in it at the end, so I don't guess it matters.  Last night, I thought Kris was absolutely awesome.  By far the best.  Then Adam, Danny, and Matt all did well.  I like Allison but last night she was boring.  Anoop & Lil, well it wouldn't upset me at all to see them go.  (yeah so I'm not gonna get upset over it anyway - it's not worth that much of my time!)

No comments: