Thursday, March 4, 2010

sigh

I need to get a grip & figure out what the heck is my problem. There is nothing I have a right to complain about...I have 2 beautiful, almost-perfect children, a wonderful husband, great family & friends...so what's the problem? Answer: I just don't know. I do think I'm tired. Maybe that's all. I'm tired because by the time I get my exercise in & David gets his exercise in, it's late then we sit down for some time together, watch a little tv, I get sucked into my knitting projects & I stay awake until 2am. The Olympics did not help and I thought I'd go to bed earlier once they were over but I haven't so far. Children wake up around 7, so that's not a lot of sleep. Factor in that I'm a 9 hours sort of sleeper, and I'm barely getting half what my body needs.

Running has been an outlet, but it isn't giving me what I need right now. It does make me feel better but it's not enough anymore. Things just aren't what they should be and I need to fix it. I'm gonna try to get more sleep and see if that helps. It can't hurt, right?

No comments: