Monday, December 28, 2009

miscellaneous

On the road - we've spent time in TN & GA during the last week & today we got to FL.  Call us crazy!  We've had a great Christmas - the kids have loved it and that's what is really important to us.  I am ready to be home though!  It's tough to travel with a 4yo and a 2yo for so long. 
 
David got me the greatest gift he could have gotten me this year - a Garmin Forerunner 305.  I will probably take months to learn to use it!  I used it on a run Saturday & thought it was awesome, but I only used the most basic functionality.  Can't wait to really explore what it can do. 
 
On another running note, I *just* (minutes ago) signed up for my first marathon.  I'm staying fairly close to home, going to Cleveland to run it.  The course has good reviews and isn't too hilly.  I can't wait.  I'm giddy with excitement!
 
We're hoping to be home sometime Saturday but it could be Sunday.  I'll be back online next week :)
 

2 comments:

Becky said...

After you figure the Garmin out let me know :) I've had mine for 2 years and still only use the basic functions!

My Three Sons said...

Well it sounds like you guys just explored the lower part of the states. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Your gift sounds really cool. Good luck at your marathon.

Hope you luckydogs have a great time in FL and have a safe trip back.