Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday

Happy Birthday Matthew!  We've been celebrating since Thanksgiving, I've sent cupcakes to preschool, and I baked a cake last weekend.  But a boy should have some kind of cake on his birthday, shouldn't he?  He has gotten some packages in the mail so tonight he'll open those & I'm going to put a few candles in a warm delight. 
 
Four years ago right now I was in labor with him but without a long wait ahead of me.  Those moments after his birth are so precious, as are so many moments we've shared since then. 
 
He's grown from a beautiful baby into a wonderful little boy, handsome, smart, outgoing, and mostly pleasant. ;)  I can't imagine our lives without him.

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Happy Birthday big boy. It's hard to believe how fast they grow up. I can hardly believe that Carson will be 4 in April.

Hope to see pictures of the cake and presents.

My Three Sons said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish your family a Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a wonderful day.