Thursday, March 6, 2008

Idol thoughts - week 3

This week our bottom 2 guys are Danny Noriega and Jason Castro. I don't believe for a second that Danny is going home, so our next least favorite is Chikezie. My top 2 didn't match David's top 2 this week (first time we've had 4 different singers in the top 2 between us!) but if you combine our numbers, David Hernandez and David Cook were our favorites.

Our bottom 2 girls are Kristy Lee Cook and Kady Malloy. After that, based on only last night's performance, Brooke White, but she's been really good other weeks. Overall Amanda Overmyer is still one of our least favorite girls. Our top 3 girls (since we didn't agree on the top 2) were Syesha Mercado, Asiah Epperson, and Ramiele Malubay.

Obviously I have no clue who will go home, so far we've been wrong more than we've been right! I am surprised by the lack of consistency of many of the singers. Week 1 we really didn't like David Archuletta (I knew he was a favorite though so I didn't really think he would go home). Jason Castro was one of our top 2 and now I think he's going home. Week 1 Kristy Lee Cook was one of our bottom, last week she was one of our top...now she's back at the bottom. I guess I don't have much of a life, to enjoy speculating about this show, huh?

No comments: