Friday, July 17, 2009

lookin' forward to the weekend

Got tickets to see Kid Rock tonight with Lynyrd Skynyrd (gotta love southern rock).  A friend is coming in from out of town for the show so we'll have to find something fun to do tomorrow too. 
 
Then Sunday I have tickets to see Trace Adkins & Toby Keith (yeah, again).  David bought me tickets for my birthday but didn't wan to tell me he had them when we had the chance to go to the other show.  This one should be even better though - I have a backstage pass & we've got much better seats. 
 
 
 
and re-reading this I don't think I've ever sounded more redneck

5 comments:

IdleMindOfBeth said...

I laughed out loud at your last sentence!

Sounds like a damn fine weekend to me, Hoo-Boy! All ya need is a NASCAR race in there!

And maybe a trip to The WalMarts!

Kaci said...

We might just go to Wuh-all-marts to pick us up some Bud. ;)

Becky said...

you girls will have so much fun!!

My Three Sons said...

Rock was here in Kansas City on July 4th. So needless to say, I didn't go. Thought that was kind of weird for them to schedule it but I heard it was a sold out show.

I love Kenny so I think that would be cool to see him in different cities!

Hope you have a great weekend. Be thinking about us who don't have any concert tickets. LOL

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I bet that was a terrific concert.

Love the mullet, too. Looks good on ya.