Friday, June 12, 2009

Imagination

We just got back from the library.  I wanted to get some books for me and since the library's summer hours don't leave time for me to go alone I took the kiddos.  After I selected my books we played in the children's area for a while (unfortunately we missed the craft time to make octopus in support of the Red Wings) and then I asked Matthew and Scarlett if they wanted to select a book.  Matthew picked out a zebra book - I haven't really looked at it, and Scarlett grabbed a Sandra Boynton book that we don't have.  I've never read the book but as I put my books away, Matthew climbed up on the couch with Scarlett's book and started making up a story to go with the pictures.  Gotta love it!
 

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Very cute. I just love some of
the things that come out of Carson's mouth.

So how was Florida????