Thursday, June 18, 2009

do clothes make a man?

Last night I went out with some fellow bootcampers.  It's really strange seeing people that you're used to seeing in workout attire in normal clothes.  Even stranger when you're used to seeing them all sweaty & nasty & they're cleaned up, with their hair done & makeup on (well the girls anyway).  Where it got me though, was this one guy.  He's a total hottie at boot camp.  Always wears shorts & a sleeveless shirt, and damn if I had energy to waste during that class I'd use it drooling over him.  Yeah, I'm a happily married woman but I'm allowed to look and occasionally drool.  The drooling doesn't happen often, and I've had girlfriends get annoyed with me when they say something like "OMG look at that guy - isn't he hot?" and I'm just like "eh, whatever."  So when I say I'd drool, this guy is hot. 
 
Last night I did not even recognize him.  It had nothing to do with his hair or makeup, it was all about the clothes.  When all that yummy muscular goodness that I can see so clearly at bootcamp is covered up by normal clothes, his head looks freakishly small.  Imagine putting Matthew's head on an adult sized body.  THAT is how this man looked last night.  Freakish.  freakish.  freakish. 
 
No more worries about the drool embarrassing me.
 

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

That's funny. I can relate. We have a police officer come in and get his hair cut and he is in uniform a lot of the times and wears it well. So one day he came in on his day off and was wearing shorts, t-shirt, and I swear...socks to his calfs. I told him that he lost cool points with that and really haven't looked at him the same. LOL