Friday, July 27, 2007

All alone with them

So far so good...today's my first day home alone with both Matthew & Scarlett. I know a lot of people do this every day so I guess it's silly that I'm stressed about it, but I'm just praying it goes ok. So far Scarlett woke up to eat & went right back to sleep, so it's been a "normal" day for me & Matthew. Scarlett's making some noise though so not sure how much longer normal will last. I know that with time I will learn how to manage both of them, but I still hate the thought of not being able to give them each one on one attention. I am so used to having great days playing with Matthew and while he is good at entertaining himself, I am afraid he will become jealous seeing me feed Scarlett and want that "mommy time" that he's so used to having.

I know it will work out, but I can't help worrying.

No comments: