Thursday, July 26, 2007

random rambling

Whew - it's been a busy month.

I have been blessed (or cursed?) with more milk than Scarlett can drink. So because of my ever present fear of drying up, I decided to start pumping and freezing it. I know she'll start daycare in a couple of months, so it makes sense to have a "stash". So I started pumping. One day my pump was on the end table ready to go and I decided to grab some water first. I got back to the den and Matthew had the pump shields up at his chest. He obviously has been watching me! It was so cute but I couldn't get to the camera - I would love to have a picture of that!

I am also so pissed a Crib Bedding Superstore. I ordered Scarlett's nursery stuff from them in May. The website said it was "in stock" and "shipped in 2-4 weeks". They immediately charged my credit card but every time I checked the order status it said "waiting on payment confirmation" - what the heck? Time goes by, no update, so I finally call to ask about the status. The person on the phone was not very helpful, although she did tell me my order was scheduled to ship July 9. No big deal, right? I have plenty of bedding from Matthew's baby days. I asked why the delay and she had no answer. Ugh! Then I called again July 5 and asked, they still said it was due to ship July 9. I had a bad feeling about it all so when I happened to see some bedding I liked at Babies 'R Us that weekend (july 8), I bought it. July 10 I called to ask about the status and was told they would not be shipping my order because it was discontinued. So I ask, what kind of company adverstises things on their website as "in stock" if it isn't truly in stock? But the real kicker is that TODAY I got an email with a coupon to THANK ME for my order! WHAT?? If they had any idea how angry I am!

No comments: