Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Off to Georgia

We are heading out first thing tomorrow, to go to Georgia. My mom and I are driving down with Matthew and Scarlett. David will fly down late next week so he & I can take the children to Tennessee, then we will drive home from TN. I know some people will think I'm crazy to head off on a 15 hour drive with 2 small children, one being a newborn, but it is very important to me that our extended families get to meet Scarlett. We made a similar trip with Matthew when he was about this age and he has always been a good traveller...I'm telling myself starting them early helps. :)

On top of this, we found out today my granny was put in the hospital this morning, so I'm ready to get there! And I'm sure my mom is ready to be there - I know it has been hard for her to be this far from home anyway and then to get this news. So I'll be back in a couple of weeks, hopefully with good news about my granny & reports that Scarlett is as good in the car as Matthew is!

No comments: