Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Today marks 10 wonderful years being married to my best friend. In mid October we booked a flight to Hawaii for this week to celebrate our anniversary. We honeymooned there and decided we would try to return every 5th anniversary. We were able to return at 5 years and planned to this year, but less than a month after booking the flight we found out I was pregnant. So needless to say we cancelled the flight :( While I am sad that we aren't spending our anniversary in Hawaii, it is for a good reason and I am happy for that.

To celebrate we were planning to go out to dinner (with Matthew too) but then I decided I would rather just get take out and eat at home. Matthew wasn't fond of our spicy Thai food, so he got leftovers instead. Other than not having to cook and clean up afterwards, it was pretty much a normal night. Truth be told I think those are the happiest moments. :)

No comments: