Friday, May 18, 2007

A night to myself

Woohoo! Well, kind of to myself. David is on the train to Chicago, to pick up his "new" truck. I dropped him off a while ago so Matthew & I have the house to ourselves, until sometime tomorrow. I rented some chick flicks and after Matthew goes to bed I'm going to give myself a pedicure, watch some movies, eat some popcorn...who knows what else! Yeah, not too exciting but it will be a nice quiet evening of doing whatever I want to do.

I hope David has a good trip and an easy ride home with the truck. I am excited about the purchase and would have loved to make the trip with him, but it doesn't have seatbelts so first, we couldn't install Matthew's carseat, and second, David doesn't want me riding unbuckled either. I see his logic, but following that shouldn't I tell him he can't drive it until it has belts? Installing them is the first thing on his to do list with it, but still I know he will want to drive it before then!

No comments: