Thursday, May 24, 2007

35 weeks

Had a routine doctor visit today - I haven't gained any weight since my last visit and have only gained 9 total. My doctor thinks this baby will be smaller than Matthew because of my size and weight gain. The doctor says I'm measuring fine so it's not a concern. I also got the Group B strep test done today and had an internal exam. There was "nothing going on" yet, which doesn't surprise me at all. I still have a ways to go.

Fortunately I am still feeling good - I think going to the gym and chasing around after Matthew has helped keep me in good health. I have also had a couple of massages which have been just wonderful. I am going again this Saturday. The lady I see is a nurse in labor & delivery at one of the nearby hospitals (not the one I go to) and she's trained in massage - I think that's a great combination, huh?

No comments: