Monday, September 17, 2007

Home alone

But not alone - David left early Saturday morning to go to Atlanta for a Georgia Tech recruiting event. I was alone with Matthew and Scarlett all day, which isn't too unusual since I am home with them during the week too. The more unusual part was not having David home by 6pm to help out until bedtime. I somehow managed to get Matthew to bed, pretty close to on time too :) (Lately I've been nursing Scarlett around Matthew's bedtime, so David has been handling Matthew's bedtime routine.) Scarlett slept most of the evening too.

I was able to watch the Georgia Tech football game, kind of. I dvr'd it and started watching late, but knew I should "catch up" by half time. David called me and I assumed it was half time, so I answered my phone with "I'm just starting the second quarter" so that he would know not to divulge any information about the game. Unfortunately, the game sucked! We got our butts kicked.

David got home around lunchtime Sunday, so I wasn't home alone for too long.

On another note, my dad is coming to visit! YAY! I am pretty excited. I really miss my family and love any opportunity to spend time with them.

No comments: