Thursday, April 12, 2007

Some people think I'm crazy

A lot of people think I'm crazy (and they're probably right), but nokitty is potty trained! I am so excited. For anyone who has a cat, you can buy this neat little system to help potty train them. It didn't take long at all and nokitty is peeing & pooping in the toilet. Now if only we could teach him to flush!

I am so excited about this I'm telling everyone I know. Our cat is 8-1/2 years old, so this definitely isn't something to do only with young cats. Try it! It is great not to have to deal with litter anymore!

My younger sister said she decided David & I aren't as smart as she thought we were. She says if we were really smart we would have potty trained Matthew, not the cat. My response was that sometimes "they" say having an older sibling to watch can help when you start potty training your toddler, so hopefully nokitty will teach Matthew :)

No comments: