Friday, February 29, 2008

Idol - after the results

I was shocked by the results last night. The guys did not surprise me at all. I liked Robbie Carrico and hate to see him gone - I think he at least brought a little something unique to the guys side of the competition. The girls though...I was stunned that Alaina Whitaker went home. I thought she was great. I didn't think she had a great performance this week, but last week she was my (and David's) #2 girl. So yeah, shocked, stunned, amazed...whatever you want to call it.

But ya know, I don't care enough to vote, so whatever! At least this week we were closer to "right" than last week...2 of our bottom 4 went home. I really want Danny Noriega to be gone - he just bugs me big time, but he has the V4TW (and yeah, I know that's not how they abbreviate it) crowd behind him, so I'm afraid we'll see him around for a while.

No comments: