Monday, August 6, 2007

Pinkeye and daycare vent

So Matthew has pinkeye - we knew this yesterday and started giving him the eyedrops, but daycare requires a note from the doctor. And the pediatrician's office won't give us a note without seeing him...how frustrating! So I had to reschedule my 6wk checkup to drag Matthew & Scarlett to the doctor today, just so I could have them tell me to give him the eyedrops that I started him on yesterday. Lovely. We saw a new NP at the practice and I liked her - I didn't need a script since I had drops leftover from last time Matthew had pinkeye, but she wrote me one for Matthew that is approved for use in children under 1 just in case Scarlett catches it. I thought that was pretty nice of her.

Matthew weighed 28.5 lbs and Scarlett weighed 11 lb 12 oz, so she's gained 1 lb in the last 1-1/2 weeks. Looks like she's slowing down a little.

No comments: